Norfolk ProHelp is the most effective vehicle for firms to make a difference by putting something back into their local community.
- Providing a source of quality pro bono opportunities (which can sometimes lead to paid work).
- Enabling you to support the voluntary and community groups with the greatest need.
- Giving you the opportunity to network with other professionals who are committed to social responsibility.
- Providing opportunities to work collaboratively with other members on projects.
- Providing PR opportunities through case studies on our website and promotion to the local press.
- Giving our staff the opportunity to develop and sharpen their skills in a different environment.
- Enhancing your company’s awareness of social issues that impact on your business and the local community.
- Giving your company a caring profile.
You can sign up online via the website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial chat. We look forward to working with you.