8 Good Reasons To Join
- Providing a source of quality pro bono opportunities (which can sometimes lead to paid work).
- Enabling you to support the voluntary and community groups with the greatest need.
- Giving you the opportunity to network with other professionals who are committed to making a difference.
- Providing opportunities to work collaboratively with other members on projects.
- Providing PR opportunities through case studies on our website and promotion to the local press.
- Giving your staff the opportunity to develop and sharpen their skills in a different environment.
- Enhancing your company’s awareness of social issues that impact on your business and the local community.
- Giving your company a caring profile.
1 Step 1
or email email@example.com